Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Pics

Check out these pics from the bar-be-que my parents had at their house. It was a blast.We never quite made it into the pool, but Newman sure did. Thanks for having us all! Gabby thank you for the perfect leopard make-up kit! Great gift to start a new show.

Photobucket
My best friend Gabby enjoys the heavenly Diet Coke with Lime and corn.

Photobucket
Oh Patrick. You so silly!

Photobucket
Nicole cracks me up!

Photobucket
Gabby and my mom. Two beautiful ladies!


Photobucket
Patrick and Nicole. How cute are they?

Photobucket
Tom and I before the major chowdown.

No comments:


Nuns Gone Wild

Alissa-Nicole Koblentz (Sister Berthe),Mirai Booth-Ong (Sister Margaretta) and Taylor Pyles (Sister Christian) Just a silly thing we concocked backstage before our final performance of The Sound of Music. Have a laugh with us!