Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bark Mitzvah and Dos Baby Photos

The hysterical Marty (who plays Grandpa Stan) in The Boychick Affair, just sent me this video. I couldn't NOT post it. It's a Bark Mitzvah and yeah, it's real. I saw it on the news last week, but here it is in all it's glory! I miss my BOYCHICK FAMILY! Cannot wait to see you guys next week!



Two more photos from BABY
Photobucket
Romance #1 (Not quite the sexy cheerleader YOU had in mind????)

Photobucket
Baby, Baby, Baby (With Rick as Nick)

Photos from Labor Day coming shortly:)

No comments:


Nuns Gone Wild

Alissa-Nicole Koblentz (Sister Berthe),Mirai Booth-Ong (Sister Margaretta) and Taylor Pyles (Sister Christian) Just a silly thing we concocked backstage before our final performance of The Sound of Music. Have a laugh with us!