Wednesday, September 17, 2008

9/14 Boychick Affair


I am so happy to be back with my Boychick family. Going back to the show felt so wonderful. We are a crazy family and I love it! Special thanks to Arif for taking the amazing pictures of the show.

To view more or the cast photos please go to:
http://www.myspace.com/theboychickaffair


Photobucket
Lizzy Lizzard get's the party started!

Photobucket
Penny gives Harry a gift from the Lord.

Photobucket
Yes, this is the back of my costume and I LOVE IT!

Photobucket
Arif gets me in a moment of non crazy Lizzy!

Photobucket
Lizzy sings HEY YAH! While The Grossman's get it on!

No comments:


Nuns Gone Wild

Alissa-Nicole Koblentz (Sister Berthe),Mirai Booth-Ong (Sister Margaretta) and Taylor Pyles (Sister Christian) Just a silly thing we concocked backstage before our final performance of The Sound of Music. Have a laugh with us!