Monday, August 25, 2008

Princess and the Pea at Carousel!






Over a year and a half ago, I did a production of Princess and the Pea at Glendale Centre Theatre. Not only was the show a blast to do, but I made some of my closest and dearest friends there. On Saturday we all got together to have lunch at Carousel in Glendale. As usual, I ordered the veggie soup which I always ordered when we went there between performances. I will never forget asking the waiter..."What else is in the soup besides vegetables?" His response "Bean, just beans." So from now on, I have to order this soup. Big hugs and love to Melody for organizing our feast. It was so much fun. I love you guys!

No comments:


Nuns Gone Wild

Alissa-Nicole Koblentz (Sister Berthe),Mirai Booth-Ong (Sister Margaretta) and Taylor Pyles (Sister Christian) Just a silly thing we concocked backstage before our final performance of The Sound of Music. Have a laugh with us!